Careful if buying Purist Audio Neptune fluid cables.

About two and half years ago I bought the 3 meter pair RCAs Neptune new from an authorized dealer. 
Recently the cables develop the following. First, they are both now 2/3 empty, though they appear to still sound the same. Except, second, they now give me quite a pronounced background noise heard thru both speakers and independent of the volume. I compared them regarding the noise with Tchernov Reference MKII and WyWires Platinum RCAs, the former are 1 meter pair and the latter are 4 feet pair. They both also give me some noise but it is five-ten times lower in intensity and below the level of either vinyl playback or tape. Tchernov and Wywires gave exactly the same noise level.
I even ran deck directly to power amp to eliminate the preamp and additional cable, the results were exactly the same.
Though the Neptune is 3 meters long, I don't think it should do this, and I don't think that it should lose so much fluid so quickly. When the fluid is gone, and I suspect it will happen soon enough, things will become worse. I talked to the dealer I bought it from, he said that the Neptune was designed to work normally even if there was almost no fluid left. Maybe. But what happens when there is no fluid at all ? I don't want to wait and find out. And this strong background noise should not be there.
I sent a message to Jim Aud, designer and owner of Purist Audio Design, and asked him to take care of it. I will post his reply if and when I get one.
The dealer was of no real help, he did offer me upgrade to Purist Corvus 1 meter pair for $1075 plus my Neptune as a trade-in. I paid enough for the Neptune and not going to pay a cent more, except shipping to Purist if I have a chance.
inna
I haven’t heard your particular cable but I did own a Corvus IC for a while and did not like it compared to say proteus and venustas.  It was more resolution than musical.

i would be surprised if Jim doesn’t make it right.  
I talked to Jim a few times in the past. The last two times he actually steered me away from buying two of his cables. First time I was thinking about replacing my Dominus RevB Ferox power cord with used Canorus Contego. He said it wouldn't be worth it because it would sound virtually the same. And the second time I was thinking of replacing my over 20 years old Colossus fluid speaker cables with the newest Aqueous Contego Luminist. I asked him if the Aqueous would be better in every respect. He said : " I wouldn't say in every respect, depends on taste, but Aqueous is a great cable ". So I decided not to make this move, at least not yet. 
Anyone compared Neptune with older Dominus fluid ? That's something that I would like to do. I would also compare Dominus fluid with WyWires Platinum that I currently have on the source. In my system Neptune works great everywhere but best between preamp and amp. But I have Purist fluid speaker cables ans Dominus cord on the amp so there is a Purist continuity down the chain from the middle.

Jim is a great guy and will take care of any defects in the cables purist audio design customer service is top notch i have owned many of his cables 
Post removed