What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
I also have two pairs of Blackcat Silverstar II and Sablon Panatela to connect from M scaler to Chord Dave.

I need more time to compare between Blackcat Silverstar II and Sablon Panatela cables to get to clear conclusion.

But it seems that Sablon Panatela cables give more refined sound than Blackcat Silverstar II .

I recommend OP to try out pair of Sablon Panatela cable

Thomas

@mrc4u, a point to keep in mind is that depending on the design of your particular components the length of the cable may be just as important, and perhaps even more important, than the type. See the following paper for an explanation:

https://positive-feedback.com/Issue14/spdif.htm

However, while the 1.5 meter length that is talked about in that paper will often be preferable to other lengths (whether longer or shorter), comparisons that have been reported here and elsewhere provide ample evidence that 1.5 meters (about 5 feet) is not always optimal. It depends on various characteristics of the specific components that are being connected, which are almost never specified or known. Those characteristics include the risetimes and falltimes of the signal that is being provided by the component driving the cable (i.e., the amount of time it takes for the signal to transition between its two voltage states); the susceptibility of the connected components to ground loop-related noise that may find its way to various internal circuit points in the component receiving the signal; and perhaps also to the high frequency components that correspond to distortions of the signal waveform, that may result from reflection effects caused by small impedance discontinuities and which may also find their way to various internal circuit points in the component receiving the signal.

While of course it would be preferable to compare a number of cables of various types and lengths, perhaps via The Cable Company, at the very least I would make a point of trying to determine what cables others have used with components that are the same or similar to yours. In that regard it appears that shkong78 has given you excellent advice.

Finally, regarding the disagreements that have been expressed above, IMO it is certainly possible for digital cables to affect sonics in various ways, including ways that can be subjectively perceived as differences in tonality, soundstaging, etc. However I would not ascribe specific tonal or other sonic characteristics to particular cables, as such differences will largely be a function of how the characteristics of the specific cables interact with the specific circuitry in the components that are being connected.

FWIW, IMO, YMMV, etc.

Good luck. Regards,

-- Al

mzkmxcv
Unless it was double-blind and quick-switching, one cannot make factual statements, only subjective.
I'm not sure that's true but, assuming that it is for sake of this discussion, please tell us about the double-blind tests you conducted that led you to state this:
It’s a digital signal, spending $4K is stupid.
Please tell us who designed the test, who conducted it, and how many subjects participated. And of course, I'm interested in the actual test results.

The guy who's comparing spending $50 on blue jeans cable to $4,000 on high end cable as to going to walmart to buy a boombox is trolling or quite frankly, retarded. also insulting, whats wrong buying things from walmart?
" If one cannot hear the difference between a $50 Blue Jeans bnc and a $800 Nordost Heimdall bnc cable then you should just go out and buy yourself a Wal-Mart boombox and call it done! "
What about this actual statement that underwaltz wrote makes him a troll , retarded or insulting d2girls?