Who Has the New Top Technics SL1200GRE? Does it blow your other expensive tables away?

What high end tables have you compared it to so far? Results? 
vinny55
You mean SL1200GAE? If so you should include the 1200G it is basically the same table.
My SL1200G is vastly superior to both the VPI Prime and Scout which I had before the Technics table.  I find I spin more records with the Technics rig. 
Ah, "blows it away".....   A favorite summation of comparison.  I prefer my SL1200G to the SOTA Cosmos IV it replaced, but the SOTA has its strengths, too.  I hear more clarity and tonal certainty with the Technics table (piano notes and organ tones are clearly more stable), and there is less of a subtle, yet pervasive "dark" tonal character laid over the music; and I am hearing more information out of the grooves.  But the presentation does come off a bit brighter, and that might be a move in the wrong direction for some.  I like the difference in my system, to my ears, etc., but nothing got "blown away".
I sold mine pretty damn quick. Very inferior to my Linn LP12 + similar arm and cartridge