Terrible Booms

Hi everyone, I'm sad because I really tried everything (marble base, Gaia isoacoustic, anti-seismic bases, etc.)) but my speakers (ProAc D40R) in my environment (suspended parquet - with voids below) creates terrible booms . I managed to get a good compromise (tube traps and panels) but it's not as I would like. Maybe I should take small speakers, or in a closed box. The fact is that I like my speakers and I don't feel like changing them.
128x128stani19
If your room acoustics cannot be improved, you need to use room correction.

Either use a preamp with this built in like Antimode or Anthem, or insert it between your pre and amp. I use miniDSP myself, but on the subwoofer, and because I already have all the room measurement gear I would need.

Looking at measurements, this is a low volume listening speaker, with a built in U/V shaped curve. It accentuates the treble and bass.  A room correction program may try to change both, so you'll want to get something you can control so you keep the original character of the speaker.

Your room is kind of squarish which makes for a challenging acoustic treatment that may require tuning to a specific frequency (i.e., Helmoltz resonators) as opposed to off-the-shelf broadband products.

If it were me, I would contact a commercial acoustic treatment firm (GIK, Acoustic Fields, etc.) and work with them.
Post removed 
stani, I think the recommendation for a high quality small monitors on stands is perfect for you just add two 10" sub woofers. The Rogers LS/35A is perfect. Cross to the subs at 125 Hz and put the subs right in the corners with the monitors 3 feet from the rear and side walls. Put absorption panels on the side walls at the primary reflection point.
Personally, I have never liked bass reflex speakers.