Recommnedation for the BEST SOUNDING integrated amp up to $3500

Possible downsizing on the way. Therefore, would like to get recommendation for the "best sounding" integrated amp up to $3500 and with at least 100RMS. I generally would be buying used to stretch my buying limit. 

Don't need or want a built in DAC, tone controls, or streaming devices or USB inputs and output. Though, it might be impossible to forego these features in integrated amps made in the last 5 to 7 years  One major consideration would be an integrated that can compete with many separates combos.    

I realize I maybe grasping at straws in my price category 

Thank you,

sunnyjim  

sunnyjim
Marantz pm14s1, 90 watts 8 ohm, 140 watts 4 ohm. Price $2999 new if u can find one.....or marantz pm 15s1 used. Great amps with a warm non fatiguing sound. Honestly, the pm8006 will shock you at only $1199! Its great!. All of these lack any kind of dac, usb, or any kind of digital inputs....all analog.
Alternatively, grab a rogue audio spinx v2, also all analog at 100 watts 8 0hm class d with tubed preamp, 200 watts 4 ohm. A bargain at only $1495 new.
@sunnyjim...Are you looking for tube or SS?
                     How many inputs?

The Digital Amplifier Company (DAC) Stereo Maraschino (STM) is a great performer! The wattage output can be increased or decreased with the voltage of the power supply purchased. Only one balanced input and DAC will include XLR-RCA adapters, and one 1/8" input. If you need more inputs Decware makes a very good multiple input to single output switching box. With the purchase of both you will come in way less than your proposed budget.
https://www.cherryamp.com/stereo-maraschino-stm
http://www.decware.com/newsite/ZSB.html

Another vote for a Peachtree.  

I have a Nova500 hooked up to Dynaudio Contour 60 and really like it. I get 90% of “best sounding” at a great value if you consider it comes with gobs of power, a very nice DAC, headphone amplifier and MC phono stage.  Sure you can get better but for the money I have no regrets.  

All sand amps sound the same if power/level matched so just get any 100w Creek/Arcam amp.

Otherwise it's got to be tubes. I've always thought that the Leben integrateds look great, but like many tube integrateds, may be underpowered for your needs.