Differences in Audioquest Storm series (Thunder, Tornado, Hurricane)

Hi guys, I'm currently running a Audioquest Niagara 1000 conditioner, Line Magnetic 508IA integrated amp, SOTM Trifecta and a Denafrips Venus. Running the AQ Thunder from wall to the Niagara 1000, and from the 1000 to the integrated amp, AQ Z3 everywhere else.

My question is for those who had experiences with each entry in this line of power cables, how much of a difference does each tier bring vs. the previous one? What would I expect if I upgraded the main cable (wall to Niagara 1000) to the Tornado for example?

Thanks in advance.
divertiti
Post removed 
I just called AudioQuest $200 to switch the end of my PC.  Instead of switching the end on my Thunder I am going to have  one of my Tornado’s done instead.  Thank you  folkfreak for the info .

dave-t
And before the peanut gallery weigh in on “$200 to change a plug 🤯” the plug alone is $150 plus if you go through a dealer there are no shipping costs. Also AQ will return the 15A plug for future use should you need it. All in all I think it’s pretty reasonable and it’s still a full AQ cable which it wouldn’t be if you DIY
@folkfreak $150 plus is retail pricing that has 2-3 layers of profit margin built in. That's not a comparable proposition than AQ using their own materials and labor, which would be no more than $75. You are still paying >2x profit margin.
For a pair of powered subwoofers, I'm lost between tornado and hurricane.
For my streamer, dac and amp, and wall to power strip, i have firebirds high current and source (simply amazing, upgraded to from Thunder and hurricanes).
Wondering though for a subwoofer if i should save and get two tornado, or splash extra a get 2 hurricanes. Its a one time purchase but still some decent savings.
Happy new year everyone btw ))