YOUR AUDIO JOURNEY COMPLETION!

My Audio journey ends with my current MAGIC combination of KR AUDIO, GATO SPEAKERS, RESONESSENCE MIRUS PRO DAC AND CLARITY AND HIGH FIDELITY CABLING. I took my system to the LSAF and people were really pleased with the sound. What is the recipe that made you happy?
calvinj
Hi Calvinj,
Time to sit back and enjoy your music. I'll bet your set up sounds awesome. Take a break from the campain trail ;-)
See you in six months to a year when you decide you just need to tweak one more thing...
Tweaks don't count,right?I'm done also.No new equipment unless something breaks.I will still be curious about how that speaker or that amp would sound if swapped in.I'm going to kick back,enjoy,and live vicariously through y'all:)
Well, first of all I'm not going to lug my system to an audio event to verify my purchasing acumen.  I've been to those events, and opinions are all over the place (and the rooms mostly suck).  I prefer to keep my listening non-competitive.
I have had horns, planars, and dynamic speakers (all driven with suitable electronics).  I have currently settled on Harbeth P3esr speakers driven by Odyssey Audio Electronics (tube pre, ss amp).  Kimber 4TC cables and Groneberg interconnects.  The speakers are on Sound Anchor stands.  I also added a REL sub.  8k system, not including front end.  I feel no need to change.
Notes:  for me one sub works, for most applications I would recommend two.  If I had a bigger room, I would most likely get bigger Harbeths.