Enjoying my Audience Au24Sx Speaker Cables, wondering how much better are the Front Row?

I've had the Au24Sx for about 3 months now and they've settled in quite nicely. I was wondering what has been the experience of other Au24Sx owners.  I was looking at the Audience Front Row SC's but they're fairly new and nearly twice the cost.
mrc4u
Just saw your post. I had audience  au24 SX  and after much consideration and talking to audience I decided to buy them without auditioning. The front row is like au24sx n steroids. Better everything, treble, micro details, bass is tight but layered. Most important to me - they  don’t exhibit any harshness. They require about at least 150 hours of braking so. I had many speaker cables including purist Neptune, shunyata sigma latest, Tara labs o.8 , stealth dream v10. With front row I don’t have any desire to upgrade. Besides great sound , they are flexible and light and don’t look like a garden hose. Keepers for a long time.
Hi mc4u, good news.

It is looking like thecableco MAY be willing to ship me demos of the au24 SX,  biwire version, to test with my Diablo 300!  They are confirming tomorrow.

I am now wondering if I should push my luck and ask them to send the Front Rows as well!

Really looking forward to testing these to see how they compare against the Highly speedy Audioquest/Nordost/Transparent cables I just tested over the weekend.

The final cables I want to test somehow are the Clarus Crimson’s which seems to be a favourite of those who have tried them.

Some have confirmed to me that they prefer the Clarus to the Audience, but we’ll see.

People have also suggested I try Wywires, but I’ve seen their house sound described as light and airy in comparison to others which is not really for me.

I digress, this thread is about the Audience cables!

nyev,

That's Great News! I don't think you'll be disappointed.  I've heard the Nordost Frey, and Vahalla's and they are extremely clear.  But I think the balance of warmth, transparency, and PRAT you get with the Au24SX will have them in your top two very quickly.

I saw your post and meant to comment about PC's too!  I recently used Synergistic Research Atmosphere UEF PC and I'm going to receive two SR Galileo UEF Analog PC's for my Gryphon Diablo 300 and Torus Power Isolation Transformer (Conditioner).

But, just using the SR Atmosphere on my Cambridge Audio Azur 851 CD player is like a complete and total system upgrade already!  I'll let you know how the system sounds with the addition of the other two by the weekend!  But I highly recommend you look into demo'ing the SR UEF Galileo PC too!

Can't wait to see which ones you decide upon!

#TeamGryphonDiablo300
denon1,

Thanks for that review! I've heard some nice things about the Front Row Audience SC. But I've also heard it may be too much of a good thing by some?  They say it really lives up to its moniker because you feel you're in the "Front Row" literally. Some folks have said the cables are a bit overpowering?

But I'm an Audience fan now so I may try them down the line?

But $6K, eeeweee!?!
If you like the AU24 SX, the Front Rows are big step up. Yes the present a feeling that you are in the front row, yes they are reveling, but no signs of harshness or glare, very natural and most important (fro me) relaxed.
The bass, highs, mids are so textured and present with many layers. The focus and image they throw is on another level from SX. If you get them brand new like I did, they will need around 150-200 hours to develop fully. Great job done by Audience.