ProAc D28 vs Usher Dancer Mini 2

I've been a fan of ProAc for many years. After selling my 2.5's and CJ amps a while back due to space constraints, I'm planning to put together a new system.

I heard the Usher Dancer Mini 2's at a local shop recently and was taken aback by the sense of space and depth of the images they produce. Tweeters had a tendency to sound steely on some recordings and mid-bass was a bit lumpy but otherwise I was impressed.

Unfortunately we don't have any ProAc dealers nearby, and I haven't heard any of the newer D lineup. I'd love to compare the D28 or D38 with the Ushers side by side.

Does anyone have any experience with these two speakers and how would you compare the two?

Thanks..
mc4b
Thanks for the input everyone. I think it's still a toss up until I get to hear both Ushers and D28/D38 in similar setups.

By the way, has anyone heard the new Usher diamond tweeters? More "detail" usually means "screaming highs" and listener fatigue to me.
In regards to the diamond tweeters, you want may to read through the following thread:
http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=2091.0

Here's one quote:
"The new Diamonds are better... somehow finding a way to be more resolving, while at the same time being more relaxed. The Be tweeter is very good... but the Diamond was more to everyone's liking."
I did hear Mini Dancer 1/2 with diamond tweeter.

I thought top end extended a bit higher, a bit more airy, and a bit more neutral. compared to BE tweeter, BE possess a sweeter, richer, and more romantic tone while diamond is more neutral and faster.

depending on your taste, I like both but lean toward BE since Usher BE is already very transparent, extended, and airy when compared to other top tweeters.
Thanks Semi - Do you know if the BE tweeter will still be available from Usher? Or will all new Mini Dancers come with the Diamond? Also, where might I ask did you hear them... seems to be hard to find.
I had a business trip to Taiwan so visited the Usher flagship store in Taipei while I was there. I had one of the very first pair of Usher BE-718 way before it was discovered by the rest of the world, I enjoyed them for nearly 2 years before I sold them due to a move.

can't remember if Usher will continue to offer BE tweeter, if my memory served me right, Usher will...