Caps for tweeters under $300

I acquired a pair of LSA 2's in a trade, had the ribbon tweeter floorstander version in the past and always liked LSA sound. These aren't my main speakers so experimenting is not such a big concern just can't blow to much $ on them. They came with stock standard soft dome and ring radiator from seller. I'm using ring radiator which is known to be a little tipped up. I had to decrease resistor value to balance everything, now sounds better than soft dome.  Then I tried to save money and put  4.7 and 8.2 Sonicap, there very detailed but don't find them musical or a good match with ring radiator. I did put a path resistor on tweeters and mills everywhere else, and a solid copper rewire. I would like to make them very smooth relaxed but sill detailed. Will be used with el84 amp. I'm new to speaker modding so could use any guidance or help. The one's I'm looking at are mundorf supreme around $170 or Clarity cap at $270. I could add a 1. Mundorf S/G bypass caps to Mundorf for$100 and still be at Clarity cap price point. I'm just not sure about bypass concept for good or bad. I'm open to any suggestions, thanks for any help.

paulcreed
Hence my comment about flavor

some of us sober sound board guys are trying to move the illusion forward, some are busy creating a 33rd flavor

some do both
and are self aware

have fun
enjoy the music
Raul, I looked at the Jantzen Alumen Z, that looks like a very nice cap. Might be a better choice than Clarity CMR for me but all I can go by are words not what I can hear. That's just the way it has to be. This system is will mostly used for jazz, simple acoustical and female vocals most of the time, 80% Vinyl. Both the sources being a little layed back cirkus LP12, pink link power supply and old Exemplar Audio tubed Denon 2900 and el84 amp. The Jantzen sounds like it may be voiced in the direction I'm trying to go. While reading being compared to Jupiter caught my attention. Both Clarity and Jantzen are priced the same and both seem like a very good choice. Can anyone tell me the difference between the 2. One review I read mixed the 2 with good results. 

@paulcreed what values do you need in the clarity caps?  I have a pair of lightly used 4.7uFs I'd love to move into a loving home...
Dear @paulcreed  : Like 10-12 months ago I decided to change again the caps of my external passive speakers crossover where in the past I used V-caps, Sonicraft,  Mundorf and I had the opportunity to test Duelund and before all those a few more.

This time I want it to try was the " last change " so I took months asking " expwerts " on Agon forums about but in reality when I ask in specific for my needs no one of those experts really gave me help/advise. 

My quest was in favor of true " neutral " caps where not the Mundorf or Duelund ( extremly expensive. ) achieve my neutrality target. What for XO that shares that target are the Duelund resistors. The inductors in my XO are ribbon 100% silver ones.

At the end of my research Clarity and Jantzen were my candidates along teflon caps by V-caps and Sonicraft but difference in price is very significant for my needs: 4-4.5uf, 2-16.8uf and 2-100uf.

I decided for Jantzen after read and re-read its information in its web site and between other things the explanation of why ( as others caps manufacturers. ) they designed the Alumen ( twetters/mid-range. ) Z caps with 100vdc instead of 400-800 vdc and mails to Jantzen and Clarity I decided for Jantzen. Btw, M.D.Jantzen not only is very knowledge on the caps overall concept but a true gentleman and friendly.

I can tell you that first its build quality is just second to none with cares on every detail you can imagine and yes it's  the most neutral cap I ever experienced.
The MUSIC information flows as if there is nothing between it and you. It's outsatnding and only with experiences with the Alumen Z against the more expensive ones we can know what I'm talking about. 

Another advantage is that you have that very high quality level performance for way lower lower $$$$ than Duelund, Jupiter, Mundorf and the like and overall the Alumen Z caps performs better that many of the $$$$$ caps.

Of course that with passive parts in a Speakers XO always is dependent of the speaker drivers and whole design and each one of us priorities.

I think you can't go wrong with the Alumen Z caps:

http://www.jantzen-audio.com/alumen-z-cap/

R.