Power Cable ~ $300 - Which to get? Nordost, Audioquest, Furutech, Shunyata, Zavfino?

I just upgraded to an Audioquest NRG-4 for my amp, which already has made a bit of a difference, however, I am getting a new Audioquest Power bar/conditioner, and wanna connect the entire thing to the wall (will be wired nicely later).

I was told to get the best cable I can get from the power strip to the wall... hence looking for a mid-range power cord, say between $300-400 and not too bulky with some flexiblity... what do you guys recommend? Audioquest Monsoon? Nordost Blue Haven? Furutech, Shunyata in that price range... or Zavfino which is the only one making OCC cable in that price range! Even if a bit higher it's ok, as there are always specials here or there.

Any ideas? Suggestions?
alexb76
But orenstein it would be good to know what wire Luna use in their cables.  They say it is tin-plated copper but don't give much further description than that.  DH Labs have full disclosure on the power cables they produce.  I have no association with DH Labs - I just like companies that tell you what they are doing. 
ypingping......
At their higher levels (red and black) they use "old new wire", meaning wire that was originally produced back in the 40's.  As you can imagine, this is very rare, but is supposed to have properties that newer wire does not have.  I'm no expert on the technical aspects of anything, but Danny Labrecque, who is a co-owner of Luna and the man who actually builds all of their cables can surely address any and all questions you might have.  You can reach him at [email protected] .
Alex, Have had some nice experiences w/the genius of David Schultz's products, so I was curious to see his DIY video on youtube on power cord building. Since you mentioned an interest .. it might give you a step up in the level of cord your produce.
I built a couple based on Supra cables raw p.c. .. Defintely a step up from base cords, but found them not quite in the same class as Shunyata Python. Also used Ice Age Audio 20A (heaviest gauge p.c. at the time), but replaced that as dollars and equipment evolved w/ a Shunyata Python also, it performed well, nice construction too. Ice Age offers raw p.c. & I think his DIY cord is already CRYO'ed.
I have just been migrating toward a Shunyata "loom", and like what I hear w each step. (if you just want to throw the dollars in & not mess around, the Shunyata Deltas are an awesome value)

Just some thoughts, Have fun!
There is no such thing as a good DIY power cord. Kit or otherwise. Cryo or otherwise. There just isn’t. Period.

Look, this does not need to be so hard. You get a Master Coupler. You try it out. You get a few others. You try them out. At some point, which will vary depending on how good you are and how quickly you learn, it will become evident there simply is nothing anywhere near the price that can touch it.

soix nailed it:

You just simply can’t go wrong buying an excellent $2k cable for around 300 bucks.

The ZU Audio version 1 cables are still being made and sold on ZU’s eBay page at reasonable prices. I purchased two and they are fantastic