Louis Chochos from Omega Speaker Systems

So I've been getting the itch to try out high efficiency full range speakers. I was looking into the Zu Dirty Weekends as they just went on sale a few weeks ago. In my research, the Omega name kept coming up in comparisons to Zu. Well come to find out Omega is just about a mile from my office and I reached out the Louis. Long story short....he's a gentlemen in every sense of the word. I'm graciously borrowing a pair of his Super 3 High Output XRS to try out and I must say that they are truly special speakers. 

I hear the folks at Zu are great too, just wanted to acknowledge one of the captains (or hopefully soon to be) of this industry. I'm truly honored to have met Louis, he was very generous with his time answering all my questions. 
treynolds155
Main amp is a PrimaLuna Prologue 5 and I often hook it up to a Parasound Zamp v3 for background music and tv. Going to try my Threshold later :)
Glad to hear the plaudits for Louis.  I've been living with a pair (the *first* production pair, according to Louis) of Hemptones I bought in 2005.  They still sing wonderfully in my "secondary" system which, truth to tell, has evolved into my primary.
The Monk 801 (schmidtlambrixaudio.com) with a Primaluna Dialogue HP is an awesome combination. Full range speaker that images with amazing clarity.

Dirty W. was gone when I spoke to ZU last week.
I did see a used ZU model ?? for $2,500 on Audiogon? yesterday.
Some other guy is selling his DW ZU speaker for $1,100 (above 
retail)