Looking for phono preamp recommendations

Really need some feedback on phono preamps. I have a clearaudio innovation with Koetsu Black cart. This goes currently goes into a Manley Chinook. Other gear is Pass Labs preamp/amp, Wilson Yvette’s.

I don't feel the Manley is delivering the full soundstage for me. I looked and demo’d The ARC Ref 3, lots of $’s and thinking I can do better at a lower cost than the ARC Ref 3.

Looking forward to recommendations. .  
hambon
If you own another source, does it provide the expected soundstage? If so- try upgrading your 6922s, to a couple pairs of upper-crust, NOS types(ie: Siemens/Amperex/Mullard/Telefunken). Another area to upgrade; tonearm to Manley and Manley to preamp interconnects. All the above can make a major difference, regarding stage width and depth. Of course: effects/benefits are also cumulative. Did you try that(better performing) ARC phone stage with your TT? Everything’s predicated on the cart/arm being meticulously set up.

I've been running a Koetsu Black Goldline since last fall. First with a 20+ years old ARC PH3-SE. No lack of soundstage, even then, let me tell you! So its certainly not the cartridge.

Then in December I got the Herron VTPH-2A phono stage. The Herron has got to be one of the all-time great bargains in all of audio. The music that comes out of this thing is really hard to believe, you just have to hear it. My review is here on the site somewhere. Short version, my wife who normally does not notice changes would not shut up about the Herron even though she was only hearing it through the door in another room. Through the door. The closed door.

Never heard the Manley only know it is so well regarded its hard to believe its to blame for your lack of imaging. Since you ask for recommendations though the Herron gets my highest.
@hambon
Your line section is balanced- were you thinking about a balanced phono section as well (all phono cartridges are balanced sources for what its worth)?