I wan't the best in this price range

Hello FriendsI'm after new speakers, with bass and slam??.my music taste, is rock, new wave, rock jazz, mail vocals etc!!At the moment I'm running a pair of Zu, souls MK 2, they were great with a tube amp, but I'm running them though a pair of Solid State mono blocks, 175 ohm per mono block, the sound is a bit on the harsh sound overall, but not on all recordings!!I have two, speakers, that I would think, would do the job, I will list them below!!, just keep in mine, I only listen to two channel music, not home theartre !!
1. Golden Ear Triton fives2. Definitve Technology BP 9060Both of these are available in Australia!!3. Eminent Technology  LFT-8bIf I just open a can of worms, so be itFriends Whats your thought'sRegardsDavid
Australia
128x128daveyonthecoast
I think you will need to listen, evaluate, and decide for yourself no one here can tell you what you will prefer in your Music Reproduction System.
Post removed 
You stated you wanted the best in a price range but did not state the range. That notwithstanding, the best is very subjective based on many, many factors. It is highly unlikely that you will get a consensus here. The first answer here is the most logical if you are looking to be happy with your choice.