Aesthetix Calypso Factory Upgrade to Janus

Dear Sirs,
I want to use a better phono pre-amp than the one I am currently using. The one I am using now is what TAS recommended  ( the Vincent two box  SS  phono ) . Its  ok,  but lacks finesse & power &   not really up there with the best phono stages.  
Can you advise me if its better to just upgrade my Aesthetix Calypso line stage  to  Janus  ( as the Janus has a phono section built in ). I will have to send the pre amp to the factory for the modification.
Or , my other question : Will the Aesthetix Rhea sound better than the  Janus. 
The advantage of upgrading to the Janus is one less interconnect & one less power cable. However , will the separate Rhea  ( only phono )  sound better than the Janus ( when using the phono section of the Janus ).

Awaiting your advice.
Thanks in advance.
tlalpan14600
Thank you kindly.  I  will   call JIm White  ( of Aesthetix )  tomorrow to get his opinion.
Have a great week.
If you like femal vocal, check out WOMANCHILD- -  ( yes all one word   ) by Cecile McLarin Salvant. A very good recording.
I think you would be better off with a all tube phono preamp.  Tom Tutay hand builds these and it would be less money that upgrading your Calypso.

mds
I did the upgrade & it sounds excellent.I took it to ( my good audiophile  Dr. friend´s place ) to do a side by side with his AR Ref 40 Anniversary & AMR  ( separate ) dedicated phono stage.The Janus stands up to the AR with AMR. The sound was a little ¨ dark ¨to my liming.  The difference was very little, with the Janus sounding more transparent. Really  , it was  really difficult to tell the difference, & that only on high quality LP´s.
  The speakers  in use were Magico M3  ( serial nos 200 & 201 ).The best upgrade I could recommend for anyone with a Calypso :  Mind you , I did the full mile:  Power supply upgrade & tube upgrade as well ( recommended by Aesthetix ).