Break-In is Brutal

Breaking in a power and speaker cable changeup.  Speaker cables have new silver plated connectors (Audioquest 1000s) and I'm using banana sections of binding posts that have never been used before.  Brutal.
tomask6

getting NEMA to IEC adapters is a MUST for 'philes.

fans are good. so are freezers and refridgerators, they don't provide constant current draws and for no good reason I think fluctuating current is a better way to break in PCs as that is what they will experience 'on the job'.
ICs and spkr wires, its nearly a must to have a secondary or even a third outfit to hang them on rather than to sap up tube life, or life in general off the main rig.

as such, I love HT receivers!!

there has been near constant talk on this subject here for decades. I'd do some searching on cable burn in and see those threads that mention dIY burn in units for IC and or speaker wires.

in fact I've always thought someone ought to build some and rent them out! or Charge for their use.

google it!!
@tomask6 : "The connectors I think are particularly brutal." WTF are we talking about here? WWE pro wrestling? Jeez, you believers in "burn-in" have reached a new NADIR!
Furutech Rhodium connectors are brutal and take well over 5-600 hrs. Currently breaking in the new Fururtech DSS 4.1 speaker cables with furutech rhodium connectors and while at 450 hrs they are sounding very good I believe the changes taking place is from the rhodium connectors rather then the copper cable itself.

The non believers who don't believe in break in or cant hear any changes need to get a more revealing system or pick a new hobby cause your wasting your money in this hobby.