Machina Dynamica New Dark Matter CD and Blu Ray tray treatment?

This is a set of adhesive-backed thin plastic pieces that one attaches to one’s transport or player disc tray. The disk rests on them during non-spin mode, but presumably don’t touch the applied thin pieces during playback mode. The company says the new Dark Matter pieces reduces background scattered light from reaching the photodetector, thereby improving performance. 

Anyone tried this product? Please specify transport or player if you have and your impressions. 
128x128celander
In fact, GOSO works as good as, if not better in some CD players, than NDM. Mechanism of action has not been confirmed, either.
Mine arrived today, will listen before/after, anticipating something good here.  I have 3 disc spinners (in 3 systems), if I hear what I hope to hear I'll request two more sets.  

celander OP1,194 posts04-04-2019 5:57pmBecause black is within the visible light range rather than the invisible light range. The whole point is to remove the invisible reflected light from reaching the photodetector. Or so your white paper claims.

>>>>No, the whole point is that almost all of the CD laser light AND the scattered light is invisible infrared. Only a relatively small percentage is visible (red). That’s why the black tray and the Green Pen are relatively ineffective. NDM removes visible and invisible scattered light. It’s the problem nobody knew about. That’s the whole point.
Ignorance that borders on stupidity never ceases to amaze me, especially in hi-end audio

Arguing against when it is clear noone of those arguing plunked down $40 to see/hear, when there is nothing that cna be purchased to improve hi-end for $40, points to thr futility and stupidity of those who think they have a clue. 

I for one am thankful for Geoff's willingness to struggle on in the face of such abject stupidity