Who makes this Pre-amp?

Octal based 6NS7 or 12NS7, 4 inputs, 2 outputs, tube rectified, point to point wired with top shelf parts. Remote control, at least volume control is a must. One balanced input and one balanced output a plus. HT by-pass is not necessary. Dual mono would also be nice but not necessary.
Ag insider logo xs@2xhoopster
I have a Mapletree 2A SE with tube rectification. That’s where I got a love of the octal tube. Just want to see if I can move up with this type of pre and add a remote.
I'm looking for similar but with tone controls and a headphone jack.
Does anyone know if Don Sachs can add a headphone jack? Could the preamp circuit drive headphones? Or, do you need a separate headphone amp circuit?
Doug Sachs preamps include PCB’s, so it is not strictly a point-to-point wiring job. Also a quote from his custom line stage landing page regarding his finest preamp: “I cannot do XLR outputs, so please don’t ask. Also, I no longer wish to build preamps with HT switches, so please don’t ask for that either.”

But the Sachs line stage appears to check all of your other boxes. It’s got great aesthetics, and many attest to it having great sound quality. 
@cscrutinizer

Not many tube preamps can drive headphones directly. Headphones typically have a 32 ohm impedance- that's a bit of a problem for tubes. Its a pretty short list as far as I know; our MP-1 preamp and the microzotl headphone amplifier are the only ones that come to mind. The latter can be used as a preamp. It is based on the 6SN7 and gets excellent comments.