Watkins Audio Generation Four Bookshelf Speakers ?

Has anyone heard these speakers? I was wondering because I found out that Bill Watkins made these Generation Four speakers. Bill Watkins use to help design speakers for Infinity many years ago and has been making his own speakers since 1980 with his model WE-1’s.

Looking at the frequency response chart on their web site and it looks very impressive indeed. This means these speakers should be very accurate and should also sound great with any type of music and should sound more life-like too.

[url]http://www.watkinsaudio.com[/url]

THANKS

reference999
Post removed 
Somewhere around noon I turned off the REL T/7i sub.  I'm not sure if I like things better, but they are clearer, crisper and these don't really need a sub.
I use a REL T-5 but only because I had it before the Gen 4's. You are right; you don't need a sub with the Watkins but I typically use mine anyway with volume and crossover dials at 9 o clock position.
I to have a pair of Watkins Gen 4s, amazing speaker and Bill Jr is certainly a very professional and generous man with his time. I stop by his place of business ever so often, he always has time to talk music and equipment.

Bill emailed me a few months ago about a pair of WE-1s for sale, the gentleman has owned them for 37 years and in that time Bill Sr went through them and updated, also Bill Jr did the same about 2 years ago. Bill said they are mint inside and out and he game me the name and number of the gentleman selling them. After a call and a visit to his home I brought home the WE-1s. Everything ever said and reviewed about these speakers a true. I'm lucky to own a pair of the 230 built.
I tested and matched every resistor and capacitor and wound every coil in every WE-1 speaker to ensure a matched pair. But I don’t believe that 230 were built; if I recall it was considerably less than that. But it was a long time ago.