Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Additional e cards

I purchased an additional package of the e-cards and installed them on the speaker cable connections from the amp and on the speaker cable connections feeding the speakers. These speakers do not have cross overs. I also added an additional card to the power strip. 

The immediate benefit was an noticeable intensification of the overall musical presentation. In other words, a more lifelike presentation with better PrAT. With this improvement alone, it is as if I have upgraded a power cable costing three times the price, I should know, because I have.

I am also trying out the rca covers on my office system. The impact was a subtle improvement in detail and some lowering of the noise floor. But I have been on the road a lot, after Installing them, so will not do any serious listening till Friday.

I will report if, further improvements present themselves, as ”break in” occurs with both products.

Rc
@resolution1 - I didn't realize the rca caps are out. How long have you had them?
Update on the Maggie jumper cables I built a month ago using Furutech OCC wire and their gold bananas, which terminate with set screw pressure against wire in barrel. While I have built several AC cords using Furutech parts, these jumpers are the first connections I have put together using TC, and I have to say TC is the perfect solution for a non-soldered connection. In keeping with TC’s ability to match up the surfaces in mated connections meant to come apart, it is just as effective in a primary connection. There is no reason now why you cannot build excellent cables instead of spending thousands of dollars on cables that don’t have TC in their screw-clamp connections.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4jCKHRvWu0&start_radio=1&list=RDR4jCKHRvWu0
sbayne ...

The RCA covers have been out for a week or so. $10 each, minimum order ten, with a 90-day return policy.

I’m using 22 of them in my system and they are effective. They replaced the Cardas covers I was using prior to the PPT product becoming available. I gave the Cardas covers to a friend for his system.

Frank
RCA covers are a most interesting item. Rhodium, Brass, and the new Perfect Path Technologies (PPT) covers all have a different effect on a system's sound. For me, a few goes a long way but this is the type of tweak can give that dialed in system that final touch. It is absolutely worth trying a 10 pack from PPT.
David Pritchard