Affordable Streamer with great Internet Radio, Tidal, Android support?

My question is in the title. :)

I've seen some relatively inexpensive streamers but they are often iPad/iPhone only or I am really worried about ongoing product support / app updates.
Suggestions?

erik_squires
I now have an android phone.  I have not found that the Bluesound OS works any better on Apple vs Android.  I have had problems with Bluesound in the past but none of them were related to the Operating System.
Bluesound is definitely a good option - I have found the app control to work really well, the black background is easy on the eyes and the app tells you what type of file you're looking at.  I've only used it on an Android device a couple of times but it seems to work just fine.

I couldn't go back to a a squeezebox interface at this point - BlueOS is a huge step up IMHO.
I don't mean to get into a debate over portable devices. All I meant was I have 4 Android devices here and zero Apple portables.
I second the Innuos ZenMini.  I own one and am VERY satisfied.  Supports iPeng, Roon (love Roon) as controller and Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify.  Built in disc burner.  Excellent SQ.  Recently came out with the MKIII.  I have seen MKII available and seem discounted to make way for MKIII.