Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Thank you Doug. Gonna need to give it a go eventually! Anyone doing Canare cable in an XLR version?
I got positive feedback from A’gon member ger1823 who ordered a few sets of Canare dual assemblies from HAVE Inc. per the “Celander Specification” with the best Canare RCA connectors HAVE stocks. I encouraged him to post his findings here on this thread. 
I am using an Audio Sensibility SM Impact SE between DAC and preamp and a Canare SM DA 202 AESEBU between CD transport and DAC.   I prefer this combination to single runs.

I find that the single AESEBU and analog XLR cables sound somewhat anemic in comparison, not as full bodied or dimensional.

I have a  Canare SM L-4E5C STAR QUAD, but am skittish about  using it between a 1200AS amp and the preamp.
Will this method work between a DAC and the Line Magnetic 508IA integrated tube amplifier?

For those who have experienced improvements by doubling up, what was the gauge of the original single interconnect in your situation?
celander, did he mention if they do an xlr version. I will need to look them up and give them a call.