Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Maxima95....my system is fully balanced XLR....totally  interconnect Schroeder wired and love the way it sounds.
Stringreen5, lovely system, kudos! It appears you are using a single run of ANTICABLES speaker wire. Please read my recent review of ANTICABLES at Dagogo.com for further insight. 

In brief, I strongly recommend that if someone is captivated by these speaker cables, they should double them up. It's all about AWG, and I point out in my review that the higher AWG (less conductor mass) speaker cables are inferior to same cables with lower AWG. You will get a much better sound quality if you simply obtain a second set and run them parallel to the Vandy's. 
Thank you Doug. Gonna need to give it a go eventually! Anyone doing Canare cable in an XLR version?
I got positive feedback from A’gon member ger1823 who ordered a few sets of Canare dual assemblies from HAVE Inc. per the “Celander Specification” with the best Canare RCA connectors HAVE stocks. I encouraged him to post his findings here on this thread. 
I am using an Audio Sensibility SM Impact SE between DAC and preamp and a Canare SM DA 202 AESEBU between CD transport and DAC.   I prefer this combination to single runs.

I find that the single AESEBU and analog XLR cables sound somewhat anemic in comparison, not as full bodied or dimensional.

I have a  Canare SM L-4E5C STAR QUAD, but am skittish about  using it between a 1200AS amp and the preamp.