Reasonable but not outragious interconnects

Hi,

Can you all please give me some recommendations on rca interconnects lets say in the $50-$75 per pair range for 3’? 

I have the new b&w 804 d3’s, Classe amp and Marantz pre amp. I’m not looking for $200/ft cables. Just something decent and reasonable. I know a lot of people on this forum go super expensive. I will admit I am running monoprice cables on it now and it sounds really good but I think I could get the little bit more out of this system with better. 

Thanks
meh03
meho3, I do believe you may be happy with the Mogami interconnects. Easy to purchase one pair of these or any and try them out and see what you think. Yes,everything is system dependent.  I have used Belden, Cardas, Canare, Museatex Meitner, Morrow and Magnan and liked the Mogami the best.

What is not system dependent is that you can enjoy your system with any of these good quality budget cables, to say otherwise is incorrect. 

Enjoy
Thank you all for the feedback. I am leaning toward the Audioquest Black Mamba 2. 
Post removed 
Very happy with Morrow Audio. SP3, SP4, MA1 MA3 MA6 I have an extra 1 meter pair of MA1 if interested. New condition. Newest model. Pm me.