Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
charles..thanks for the comments...not having been a 'tube guy much in the past...although i did have otl tenors at one time....the sound from the chalice amps is just incredible....every disc i play is like hearing it for the first time...and the right way...really cool..!!!...more tonight
Hi Calloway,

Just curious as to your current impressions as your Chalice amps accumulate more time drving your Tidals. This combination is really unique compared to the common Tidal/ big SS amp approach others follow.
Three days with the Sovereigns and what I listen to sounds.....flawless! Hehehe! Accuracy, music flow, detail, micro and macrodynamics are all there and it feels great! Ok, I think I am done for a long time!!

Thanks everyone for sharing experiences!

Mike
charles...the chalice audio 'talisman' set gives me the BEST musical experience i have ever heard in an audio system...it is truely amazing. i had a friend ..an audiophile...over last sunday to listen to the system. he had been over a month or so prior...to the goldmund driven sound...and after 10 seconds of the 'talisman' sound could not believe the improvement. he stated the same thing that it was the most lifelike musically sounding system he had heard.i can't imagine what it would sound like with chalice's 'grail' amps powering the tidals...the 25 watt 'talisman' is great...but the 50 watt ..full input choke 'grails ..would be unbelievable...pres edmunds..he of chalice audio...has told me that my amps could be upgraded to about 80% of the 'grails' which i may, at sometime in the future , have done...if you are, even the least bit interested in hearing how good the tidals can sound with these amps you are more then welcome to come and hear them..it really is a great sound...i am having a new entertainment center specially built for the system that should be ready in january and will be re-carpeting the room at that time also...can't wait...dave
Calloway,
Thanks for the very kind invitation to hear your wonderful system. I had the pleasure of hearing the Tidals driven by Ysilon electronics for a good 45 -50 minutes at this year`s CES . The sound was some of the very best I heard at the show.I just feel however that the Chalice amplifier is exceptional and would allow the Tidals to preform at a supreme level.