Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Calloway,
Congratulations on your purchase of the Chalice Audio SET amps. I`ve not had the opprotunity to hear them but have heard and read that they`re remarkable sounding components. It`s clear you trusted your ears rather than worry about rated power specifications which can often mean very little under real world circumstances.It does`nt surprise me that a ultra quaility low power SET with a very stout power supply would out class a SS amp with a much higher power output. Spearkers such as yours that are both very resolving yet natural in presentation will always easily reveal the better sounding amplifier.Certainly these speakers can sound quite well matched with high quaility SS amps, but the unique characteristics you`ve noted with the Chalice SET can be rather elusive with many transistor electronics.
I eventually sold the Wavacs and I am waiting for the Sovereign Glory power amp and Sovereign Director preamp, match made in heaven with the Tidals!!! I cannot wait!!!!
charles..thanks for the comments...not having been a 'tube guy much in the past...although i did have otl tenors at one time....the sound from the chalice amps is just incredible....every disc i play is like hearing it for the first time...and the right way...really cool..!!!...more tonight
Hi Calloway,

Just curious as to your current impressions as your Chalice amps accumulate more time drving your Tidals. This combination is really unique compared to the common Tidal/ big SS amp approach others follow.
Three days with the Sovereigns and what I listen to sounds.....flawless! Hehehe! Accuracy, music flow, detail, micro and macrodynamics are all there and it feels great! Ok, I think I am done for a long time!!

Thanks everyone for sharing experiences!

Mike