Yamaha integrated amp as3000 vs Pass integrated

Hi ! I’m very interesting in the new line Yamaha AS3000 and want to hear other have compare it with some of the pass labs int , what are your thoughts on both of the gears , so far I been looking at a used totl Yamaha but I haven’t seen any come up used , it kinda rare here so it made me think that people must love and want to keep it , so what are your thoughts ?
atl4love
I owned a Yamaha integrated back in the day and a receiver as well.  The receiver was just ok, but the integrated was quite nice, including the overall build quality.  I have not seen the new AS3000, but from the pictures it looks quite stunning.  I currently own Pass INT-150.  I think it is the best sounding amp I have owned.  I can't see myself replacing it any time soon.  I bought mine used for $3K.  If you can find one for that price I don't think you can go wrong. I did look at Hegel once for a second system.  I think they are a good value.  You are not paying for eye candy with them.
@Jtucker at 3k I don’t think you can get another deal like that !yes I would look at pass int 150 also ! Thank for advice 
I get that many love Pass, but it is not universal. I don't think Pass is or should be the gold standard at all.

You are free to like it, but please keep in mind it is a personal standard, and most certainly not universal.

No one should buy a Pass unit without listening to it.

Best,

E
From what I have read, the as3000 is rated at 100w at 8ohm and 150w at 4 ohm. You should study your speaker impedance and see if there are any significant dips. I use the Marantz PM 11s3 which is conservatively rated at 100w at 8ohms and doubles to 200w at 4 ohms. Bench testing confirms both ratings are significantly understated. My Focals dip down to 3.2ohms at 100db. This integrated drives them beautifully. You can still find this amp used for around $2,500-$3,000. Built like a tank, but Marantz does not get as much love as some other brands.