Yamaha integrated amp as3000 vs Pass integrated

Hi ! I’m very interesting in the new line Yamaha AS3000 and want to hear other have compare it with some of the pass labs int , what are your thoughts on both of the gears , so far I been looking at a used totl Yamaha but I haven’t seen any come up used , it kinda rare here so it made me think that people must love and want to keep it , so what are your thoughts ?
atl4love

Showing 11 responses by atl4love

For the moneys I will go with Yamaha over Luxman , remember this Luxman factory was build in Japan and yanny factory was build in Malaysia which is cheaper 
@ Willard  consider it used but not a refurbished, one owner here got one for sale but his was silver and I was prefer black one lol 
@arch2 my whole systems was black , if my systems was silver I would get the one from you already ! Too bad.
@browndt the int 250 is very nice piece but it ewas over my used budget ! My budget was less than 4K ! For the moneys less than 4K you will get totl Yamaha AS3000 it hard to beat !
@Jtucker at 3k I don’t think you can get another deal like that !yes I would look at pass int 150 also ! Thank for advice 
@dpac996  I also have Yamaha as2100 for a month and it drivIng a pair of Nola boxer s2 with 90 dB at 8 ohm ,the sound was great but I’m still itchy for more of upgrading lol , btw I’m now pick the Yamaha AS3000 and pass int 150 either of them come up for sale I will grab it , I try not to go separate route which is kinda expensive lol , thank for your advice 
@sjtm I have look at the pm11 also but after a few weeks of watching the market of the Marantz I have seen a lot of them for sale as low as 1500 and I know the pm11 was same class with as3000 that make me curious about the quality of Marantz why them selling so cheap and a lot of them in the used market unlike as3000 which is rare come up for sale used and the value for used was still higher than pm11 , so I have to back out the Marantz lol, any way thank for the advice 
@sjtm the  lowest prices for PM11S3 was 1600 , I was offer the guy 1500 but he reject me and sold to another member for 1600, you can get the PM11S3 for cheap as people try to upgrade their Marantz gear to latest pm10 so now is your chance 
@sonicbeauty thank for your input ! Right now I’m between pass int 150 and as3000 both of them are rare find on the used market but I don’t think I can go wrong on either one of them 
@astelmaszek it would be nice if we can compare as3000 again Luxman you have! I currently have as2100 and I love it pair with my Nola boxer , the best sound I never heard before but I’m still itchy for the as3000 with the big donut transformer that I never seen on any other Yamaha