DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
Maybe audiotroy does not have the expertise my Wilson dealer does in setting up Wilson. Indeed, why would he if he’s not a Wilson dealer in the first place? 
The big problem with the Alexia 1 speakers is that it presents a very difficult load. The impedance drops down to 1 ohm or less during operation. Tubes amp are not appropriate at all and only some solid state amps can at such low impedance. The Alexia 2 has addressed this difficulty and runs at about 3 ohms.
From Stereophile measurements, Alexia1 dips to 2 ohms around 80-90 Hz and Alexia2 to 2.6  ohms in the same range, so not a huge difference. Both are sufficiently challenging, but still a walk in the park for any well designed solid state amp with a price tag to match an Alexia.     

I got to hear the Sasha DAW driven by ARC monos and I was way underwhelmed. Anything with more than 3 instruments playing at once and it all fell apart. I was super disappointed.

i got to also hear those giant Alexxia 2’s driven by stacks of Naim gear and it sounded bad. 

I still cant believe it.