DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
The best sounding bass I ever had in my room was on my old arteluthe cadenza which had a frequency response to 19hz. Bass was not muddy. A local audiophile came to listen and said the bass was incredible. This coming from a guy who’s owned several 100k systems. I know my room does not really have issues with bass. Oh and my JBL 4367 sound wonderful in my room as well. 
Maybe audiotroy does not have the expertise my Wilson dealer does in setting up Wilson. Indeed, why would he if he’s not a Wilson dealer in the first place? 
The big problem with the Alexia 1 speakers is that it presents a very difficult load. The impedance drops down to 1 ohm or less during operation. Tubes amp are not appropriate at all and only some solid state amps can at such low impedance. The Alexia 2 has addressed this difficulty and runs at about 3 ohms.
From Stereophile measurements, Alexia1 dips to 2 ohms around 80-90 Hz and Alexia2 to 2.6  ohms in the same range, so not a huge difference. Both are sufficiently challenging, but still a walk in the park for any well designed solid state amp with a price tag to match an Alexia.     

I got to hear the Sasha DAW driven by ARC monos and I was way underwhelmed. Anything with more than 3 instruments playing at once and it all fell apart. I was super disappointed.

i got to also hear those giant Alexxia 2’s driven by stacks of Naim gear and it sounded bad. 

I still cant believe it.