Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I will drive the Tidal Piano with a set of Sovereign amplifiers and Argento Flow Cables.My Dac is an Orpheus Dac One but I will replace it in the future. Potential buys are the Stylos, DCS Debussy, Emm Labs Dac2
Tidal electronics are fantastic but the Sovereign are the best value for money amplifiers in the world (especially the preamplifier). They are also more musical than the Tidal Electronics but always being exremely neutral
Calloway,

You are jumping off the Piega ship? Never thought I'd see the day. I recently have too....

Shakey
shakey...i am ..i am....the c-40s are great speakers but not in the tidal 'contriva diacera-se' realm...they are very special indeed...these will be my last speakers...i think...at least for a long time..if i live long enough there may be another pair but way down the line...what did you upgrade to..?
I tried the Wilson Sophia, but that didn't quite unseat the P-10s. I bought a pair of GMA C3s and I'm quite happy. I sold the Piegas locally last Friday and the new owner is pleased too. As he should be, they are great speakers. But there is just magic in that whole time coherence thing.

Shakey