Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Here is an email from Jorn at Tidal. I was trying to decide on which model would be the right fit for me. I gave them my info. and they type of music I listen to (pop/rock).

"The new Piano Cera is faster, more nuetral, and just the better speaker. It sounds like a small Sunray. BUT: The Tidal Piano is so magical in my world that I would not hesitate a second to choose it over the Cera. In fact, the Piano Cero will show you a U2 album is a lousy recording while the Piano Classic will still make music out of it and does not need crazy attention to the chain. My tip, the Piano it is."
Jorn.

Translation, if you only listen to rock, and that genre has a lot of lousy recordings, the Piano Classic is going to be the best fit. However, for classic or jazz or a wider range of music the Cera is the better fit.
Geopolitis,

Are you still enamored of Tidal's electronics as well or have you gone in another direction?
I will drive the Tidal Piano with a set of Sovereign amplifiers and Argento Flow Cables.My Dac is an Orpheus Dac One but I will replace it in the future. Potential buys are the Stylos, DCS Debussy, Emm Labs Dac2
Tidal electronics are fantastic but the Sovereign are the best value for money amplifiers in the world (especially the preamplifier). They are also more musical than the Tidal Electronics but always being exremely neutral
Calloway,

You are jumping off the Piega ship? Never thought I'd see the day. I recently have too....

Shakey