CD ripper

I have a sizable CD collection that I would like to make DSD files from. 
Looking for a decent ripper. 
I have a pair of really old Bevridge System 3 speakers that badly need restoring so my current listening setup is:

Fostex HP A8C and Fostex TH900 headphones. About to order LS50s.  Not sure if I want to go passive or powered.

Is it necessary to spend much on a high end ripper?  Trying to figure out a budget.

Thanks!
hleeid
Post removed 
EAC is king and has been for many, many years.  No reason to use anything else.
Thanks for the responses!
Is there a reasonable SQ advantage to using a dedicated hardware ripper vs. running ripper software from a laptop?

Another newbie question:  Why rip to FLAC and not DSD?
To answer your questions:
Doubtful but possible.
And pretty sure you can’t rip to DSD and a google search supports that. The better question would be FLAC or WAV, a FLAC is compressed and a WAV is not. That answer really depends on the size of your collection and your storage capabilities.
You could rip SACDs to DSD. If you really wanted it, you could rip/convert even CDs to DSD but I am not sure what would be the benefit of that and it would cost you more. Rip CDs in one of the formats mentioned above.

Note: FLAC is supposed to be lossless. Those more knowledgeable may chime in about the differences when it comes to sound (FLAC vs. WAV, etc.)