Turntable options

Looking for a table in th 10k range with arm and cart. Could stretch the budget to 15k if worth the extra $’s. I’ve considered, Clearaudio innovation or ovation with Koetsu Black Cart and universal 12 arm/ Brinkmann Bardo with Pi cart or AMG Giro. 

All insight and options welcomed. It’s fun to evaluate, but not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze. I’m also interested in recomendations for table platform form vibration. 

Thanks
hambon
whart,
Nice one on the Jade! It is indeed one of the most eye-catching of all Koetsus. And any of the stone bodies sound absolutely phenomenal. I got bit by the bug when I heard an Onyx 9 years ago, and the fever hasn't relented since then. Yes,the midrange - but as you've noted, the modern stone bodies complete the sonic picture very well. 
What's funny is one dealer's description, which reads like "the world's most interesting man'- Koetsu owners buy real Picassos, not prints, smoke Cohibas from Cuba, not some cheap **** smoke from the drug store, and ...".
It's a "lifestyle." 
Yeah, I'm loving it. But not because I drink Dos Equis. :)
I'm playing a Clearaudio Ovation with Universal arm and Dynavector DRT XV-1s into a Herron VTPH-2a. I couldn't be happier. I play classical and jazz and it all sounds excellent with this setup. It's a bit over $15K though.