What are the weak points of Pass amps and pre-amps ?

Though there are perhaps better transistor amps, but Pass seems to be an excellent choice for many.
What is your experience with them, if you could elaborate ? Integrateds as well.
inna
Was the initial post designed to just generate a platform on which to try to dig up criticism of Pass product?

The product is consistently reviewed as being some of the best our there - up against any other product. 
Man... at least Troy is selling legitimate brands and equipment. 

Bo, appears to be using the "show-up and throw-up" method of selling... garbage.
dep14, Bo does not have one purchase or sale on A'gon.  At first I use to read his posts years ago, then stopped completely and won't again.  But as far as I know he has never tried to sell anything and I don't think you could hire him to install a system.  But he kills threads with pages and pages and pages of posts all saying the same thing.
cowan217, agree about all the great pass reviews.  But a lot of us call whatever we have as the best thing ever.  Then out next purchase is the new best thing better than what we had before.  Its good to know if there is something not perfect about an item to see if that "thing" is a deal breaker or not of consequence to us personally. 

I have never heard a pass, but I think that other than the heat I would love to have one.