Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Hi ozzy: Why did you remove the High Fidelity MC .05s from your system? What are you going to do with them now? Jeff
A very effective place to put the small Alpha cards is on any Wall Warts that are in your audio circuit. Very impressive in the improved sonic effect.
Ozzy- On my circuit breaker box I found two side by side to cover all the circuits to be the most effective. I did eventually add two more to even greater benefit.
David Pritchard
I just received my e cards yesterday (fast delivery) but I just put them in my main system this evening. Two on the stock umbilical cord at each point of connection. One on the Audience R2P-TO power conditioner. One under the Eichmanns power strip and one on the DNM preamp’s power supply. I wil probably do some further shifting around to find the best placement for my system. 

The improvements are definitely noticeable in more tuneful, powerful bass and a more detailed, organic treble and midrange. Soundstage has also improved some. The notes fade out more completely and are better defined. The PRaT is definitely improved.

Thanks for great products and fast delivery Tim!

rc

Yes---thirty-four pages of positive attestations regarding the breakthrough products of PPT.