Kuzma Stabi S and 4point? overkill?

I'm considering mating a Kuzma 4point to a Stabi S with external power regulator. Is the arm a bit much for the Stabi? How close in performance is the Stogi S 12 vta at approximately half the price?
128x128jtnicolosi
Wow this old thread of mine suddenly seems to have legs. I ended up not going with a “mismatch” as I intended, but jumping to a Stabi M/4 Point. I’ve been very pleased with it. 
It’s excellent. I’m fan of the high torque/plastic belt design. Drive that reminds me of a Garrard 301, but with more finesse.
jtnicolosi,

Like me, you probably are not a reviewer, but would appreciate all thoughts that you can share about the Stabi M. Daily ease of use,maintenance, holding its parameters, suppression to vibration and footfalls,any annoying little things or joys of use. I too like the high torque, thin plastic belt, heavy weight,one (1) DC motor choices Franc made in his design. Anything else you can share is appreciated. Really, little useful info has been put out there about the design and use of this TT, Other than it is one of the "Great Ones" to choose from. And seems to be a bargain/value. May I ask how much you paid for, "Out the Door"

Enjoy and Best on your Journey