What are the weak points of Pass amps and pre-amps ?

Though there are perhaps better transistor amps, but Pass seems to be an excellent choice for many.
What is your experience with them, if you could elaborate ? Integrateds as well.
inna
I made an extensive list of all the weak points and shortcomings of Pass pre-amps and amps. Here it is.....this is everything I could come up with.....

/insert blank page

By "weak points" I meant more their weaker points compared to their strengths, not something that they do wrong.
I don't believe in absolute neutrality, and I most definitely don't want sterile sound.
ebm. you now have Audia Flight amps, how do they compare, what are the differences ?
Pass Labs is not the uppermost high end, as I understand, speaking of a wish to have them at any cost. As for value, they in fact do appear to be an excellent value. Not engaging enough ? Not much to write home about ? Just excellent amps ?

IMHO:

expensive,

heavy,

inefficient,

large,

not ideally suited to sub 4 Ohm loads,

added cost, light distracting, extra parts meters, (which again IMHO) I don't have confidence in the accuracy of,

confusing power specs,

leaning on the warm side of neutral,

Not at the top, but certainly on my shortlist of favorite amps.

So if I had to absolutely nitpick...

250.8 - runs warm, no question it warms my room up.  Not horribly so, but it does.

May not be the absolute best at top end resolution and sparkle.

I've heard Class D amps that are a bit punchier in the bass, a shade tighter.

You can get a similar sounding amp with similar specs (BAT) for a bit less money though the specs may differ a bit.

Bias meter more for show, though it's nice to have an idea when it might be moving out of Class A operation.  Plus it looks cool.
I have never heard a Pass amp.  But I wish someone would come up with some serious weak points so I won't feel I absolutely have to have a XA25.