What are the weak points of Pass amps and pre-amps ?

Though there are perhaps better transistor amps, but Pass seems to be an excellent choice for many.
What is your experience with them, if you could elaborate ? Integrateds as well.
inna
I have the XP12 and 250.8.

Really like them, the weakness is that because like most of us I like to try new things... but these are the first combo that I've been afraid to sell off and try something else!

So, suppose tempering the fun of research and upgraditis could be a weakness.

I feel the XP12 is really neutral.  I don't think the 250.8 is dead neutral, but it just sounds good with every speaker I've tried with it.
I made an extensive list of all the weak points and shortcomings of Pass pre-amps and amps. Here it is.....this is everything I could come up with.....

/insert blank page

By "weak points" I meant more their weaker points compared to their strengths, not something that they do wrong.
I don't believe in absolute neutrality, and I most definitely don't want sterile sound.
ebm. you now have Audia Flight amps, how do they compare, what are the differences ?
Pass Labs is not the uppermost high end, as I understand, speaking of a wish to have them at any cost. As for value, they in fact do appear to be an excellent value. Not engaging enough ? Not much to write home about ? Just excellent amps ?

IMHO:

expensive,

heavy,

inefficient,

large,

not ideally suited to sub 4 Ohm loads,

added cost, light distracting, extra parts meters, (which again IMHO) I don't have confidence in the accuracy of,

confusing power specs,

leaning on the warm side of neutral,

Not at the top, but certainly on my shortlist of favorite amps.

So if I had to absolutely nitpick...

250.8 - runs warm, no question it warms my room up.  Not horribly so, but it does.

May not be the absolute best at top end resolution and sparkle.

I've heard Class D amps that are a bit punchier in the bass, a shade tighter.

You can get a similar sounding amp with similar specs (BAT) for a bit less money though the specs may differ a bit.

Bias meter more for show, though it's nice to have an idea when it might be moving out of Class A operation.  Plus it looks cool.