VIENNA ACOUSTICS- DIE MUSIC

Does any one know of a distributor or individual that is able to set up a pair of Vienna Acoustics- Die Music according to the Sumiko Master Set Up plan? Prefer to find someone in the VA or MD area.

128x128samgar2

some time back I asked VA directly about these speakers. Asking only where could they be heard. who keeps them in inventory. I recall they said a place in Philly I think had a pair. that was a while ago.

I'd get the VA home site link and ask them now, if I had an interest in hearing them as things change, and dealer's inventory are often in flux.

BTW, I'd not hang too much hope on finding them locally, or especially finding them set up in any particular or peculiar manner if or when I did.

VA may well have their own set up criteria given how flexible their 'Music' speakers can be adjusted.

Good luck. 
Thanks for your reply. I  presently have a pair of The Music and need to find someone who can set them up as per the Sumiko Master Plan. Hopefully there is someone in the VA-MD area as I live near Richmond, VA
Samgar, the Sumiko master plan setup is putting the speakers in the center of the room, will that work for you?

Any good audio guy can setup your speakers properly. 

We use the grid method devised by David Wilson to voice the speakers to the room.

Please send us some pictures of your room and your matching gear and we will try to guide you.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

@samgar2 Join your local Richmond audio club, then ask member and Audiogoner, @rushton for advice. He will never steer you wrong. Cheers,
Spencer
The mid bass bump not going away huh? I thought VA generally crossed over the woofers low and yours are 100 hz. did you put a sock in the upper port? I have a shop near me where the guys working there know how to make a system sing so i'm going to offer 1 or both of them money to help tune my system. Good luck. moving speakers is free and repeatable, make sure to document your progress.