Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Thanks Tim, that does help a lot.  Yes, all parts are new. I only did one side for now--the Furutech is competing with the Cardas jumper kit with their Maggie pins. I was always suspect of the small wire gauge on that kit---tuns out they sound pretty good, but the Furutech is gaining.  Omega mats lie beneath each Maggie, covering crossovers, fuse banks, wire connections---outstanding improvements. 
That's awesome Joe! What's funny is I have been doing the same thing, not jumpers though. Playing around with their spades and RCA's. The break-in on those every bit as rotten as their duplexes, but so worth it a few hundred hours down the road. 

I forgot to mention this morning, that a thin coat of TC on your jumper wires insulation will further enhance their performance, same if you completely coat the entire banana connector. Have a great weekend!
There is no doubt in my mind that an Omega Mat placed at the circuit breaker box gives outstanding improvements to both audio and video systems.

At my house and Mother’s apartment we experienced what fleschler just described.
Both my Mother and myself thought the improvement to the 4K OLED TV(LG brand) and 43 inch Sony 4K TV was significant and worthwhile.
Unlike some Tweek’s- the Omega Mat is easily removable, so if you move take it with you. Also it is easy to install and remove. If you do not like it send it back.
Return postage is less than $8:00.
It is a fun experiment to perform.
David Pritchard
Just wanted give this report of a happy find. 

I had my speakers in my main system upgraded and after about a 800 hours of break in my system started to sound a bit grainy in the treble. I thought that my CD player was finally exposed for its age. I had already installed an omega mat over the transport. The power chord and umbilical connections had already even treated with TC. My intuition kicked in and I adjusted the omega mat to overhang the umbilical cord, since it is the only stock chord in my system, that connects the transport/dac to the power supply. 

Immediately, the grain was gone, the noise floor dropped and the soundstage expanded significantly. This was completely unexpected so I just wanted to share it with the group.

rc

resolution1

I have had a similar experience with the Omega E-Cards. I have a card on each of the power cords where they connect to the equipment, and cards extending over the IC's where they connect to the equipment as well. Nice additional lowering of the noise floor was gained by doing so. A further gain was had by putting Omega E-Cards along the sides of my turntable motor. 

Frank