Qubuz feedback and membership Plan Suggestions

I received an email with a welcome to the US launch of Qobuz yesterday. Has anyone here had experience with the service? How does it compare to Tidal, Pandora, etc? Any suggestions as to which subscription plan is better than another? Any insight is appreciated  
gwbeers
Does Quobuz include audiophile remix, reissues i.e. MOFI, Analogue Productions?
Since yesterday I’m noticing that some Qobuz titles (e.g. Stones Mono box, Springsteen on Broadway) that are shown by Roon as hi-res at 24/96 or above, are actually coming through at 16/44.1.
If the mix/remaster is average, then it doesn't matter how high the resolution is. Tidal, Deezer, Amazon Music, non of these streaming services offer the MOFI, etc... audiophile remasters. 
From a long time user of Tidal and a pre launch trial of Quboz here are my thoughts.

SQ is about the same.
Service and speed is about the same.
Levels and pricing about the same.

For rock music Tidal wins hands down!
Quboz did not have half of my saved Tidal albums in its catalogue.
Apparently Quboz is much better for jazz and classical selections, I don’t listen to those genre so can’t confirm.

I hear so many people criticize Tidal for its catalogue layout and search function. Again all I can comment on is rock and can honestly say I find it perfectly simple and powerful in use.

Just my 3 cents.
I like that Deezer offers the original recordings in addition to the remastered albums. I've seen this for much of the rock catalogue and some jazz.