Qubuz feedback and membership Plan Suggestions

I received an email with a welcome to the US launch of Qobuz yesterday. Has anyone here had experience with the service? How does it compare to Tidal, Pandora, etc? Any suggestions as to which subscription plan is better than another? Any insight is appreciated  
gwbeers
I have Spotify Premium so I understand that Qobuz Premium would be the same I assume and would have to go to the next HI-FI tier to get better sq at twice the price. I wonder how much better it would be?
I’m using free version of Qobuz thru a Bluesound Node 2i and Samsung Galaxy. No skips, minimal buffering, and fast access.
Tidal had constant trouble on 2.5 gHz.

Started a Qobuz trial today and really liking it.  Great jazz catalog and the hi-res catalog appears deeper and more of higher quality than Tidal.  For example Coltrane's "Blue Train" is available to stream at 192/24 on Qobuz and limited to 48/24 on Tidal.  Noted Burrell's "Midnight Blue" at 96/24 on Qobuz and 48/24 on Tidal.  We will see how things go but I may end up dropping Tidal.  Both integrate identically on my Auralic Lightning DS app.
@lowrider57 ,
I, too, am streaming Quobuz to my Nodes. Until last August everything was fine, but since then I have issues with skipping or repeating tracks.
I just found that some high rez tracks cause one of my Nodes to hang up or distort sound. Bluesound has been trying to find the source of the problem, but it seems to elude them. 
Have you noticed any issues like mine?
Bob
@gdnrbob, I only signed up on Feb. 14, I wasn't special enough to get an invite. 
I'm using the 16/44 service for the trial period with no issues. If you are using Sublime+, then maybe the hirez files are a problem for Bluesound.

I've run my Node 2i day and night since yesterday. It's performing and sounding great with a 2.5gHz router.