Best LPs to Test Turntables

Hi Ya Goners,

I'm about to test drive a few new turntables and I'm looking to bring in vinyl to play when I preview them. Looking for suggestions on what specific LPs you would recommend to bring in to test and listen to the various turntables.   Thanks in advance for your suggestions. 
pgaulke60
Obviously, your personal familiarity with an LP is key.

I've found these indispensable for setting a deck up. I'm not sure how relevant the resonance test is for overall presentation. The one time I shopped for a turntable none of the tone arms managed the resonance test very well yet a majority seemed to sound fine. Good luck with your search.

Shure TTR-101 "An Audio Obstacle Course" side 1 track 4 Blank Band anti skate adjustment. Adjustment on the fly.

Clearaudio "Azimuth optimizer Test Record" in conjunction with a Fozgometer. Adjustment on the fly.

Shure TTR-115 "An Audio Obstacle Course - Era IV" Side two BAND Five Tone Arm Resonance Test. (My Well Tempered arm sails through the entire track)

Telarc 1812 followed by Dean Martin "Dream With Dean" to subjectively dial in the VTA to my taste. Adjustment on the fly.
Linda Ronstadt - Whats New
Cowboy Junkies - Trinity Sessions Classic reissue.

Lindas voice can be difficult to track on this and many of her albums and the Cowboy Junkies album can be sibilant and distorted on lesser setups.  The cartridge and type of stylus also has quite a bit to do with it.
Thanks Roberjerman. Rock n' Roll Animal is a good one.  Many of the suggestions coming forward I do not have on vinyl. So need to connect with what I own.  Do you think that it matters when the LP was originally recorded analog, or digital.  For example, I would imagine all Weather Report LPs are produced from digital masters.  BTW - They were one of my early concert attendances.  Jaco was phenomenal to this kid in high school.
@pgaulke60 : All the Weather Report LPs can be found used on EBay. I only buy original (non-digital) pressings. I assume that their later post-1980 music was recorded and mastered digitally. So look for their earlier recordings! 
I can recommend side 2 of Procul Harum's Shine On Brightly - "In Held Twas In I". A twenty-minute multi-section progrock suite!