If you want to get the best of your transport, try this.

http://www.symposiumusa.com/rollerblocks.html 

I had used these three roller blocks under CEC TL0x for 5 years about 15 years ago and now I am using them under Jay's Audio CDT2 Mk2.

There are two different balls. If you can afford, the super ball is recommended for more effect.

With these roller blocks, transport give higher resolution and sharper focus.

I think it's effect is more than good digital cables.

But I recommend combination of roller blocks and good digital cable to get the best of your transport.
128x128shkong78
Y'all will laugh,but I did make some feet out of plastic butter containers packed tightly with sand.Yes they were very effective under tubed components:)From there I went with Bright Star sand platforms.Much more attractive.
Buckwheat pillows are no laugh.  Some high enders use them as well.  Just try one under tube gear and see how much better the equipment sounds than with the built-in footers.  The worst sounding footers were Magico Qs, at $1400 for a set, they s l o w e d down the sound and robbed it of life under every piece of equipment I tried it with (about six).  When critics said that it offers a blacker background, yes it does, at the expense of the music.
stevecham,
I wanted to let yo know that I took your advice in January and ordered 4 of the EVH anti vibration pads from Supply house (they sent me 5), and they are a real bargain, and quite effective. I am saving for another Starsound rack for under my amp, but in the meantime, these have beat several other types of footers, and they are nearly free!
Thanks for the tip!