Reasonable RCA Connectors?

Hi all, I'm going to build two sets of interconnect cables and need 8 RCA connectors.  Would prefer to stay under $25/connector... any suggestions?  Using Duelund 16ga tinned copper as my wire... 

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
My first set turned out great and sound wonderful with the switchcraft basic RCAs. After much research I'm thinking a set of Pure Harmony may be the best and cost effective option for me. One question about the Harmony plugs, the main (positive) solder post is off to one side of the center post correct? And the neutral post has the outer band going up the outside grooves. 

I'm hoping this is the case since I feel the switchcraft center and neutral posts are too close making soldering a little more tediou. 
KLEI is the current favorite eh? I was once curious about Eichmann bullets so I soldered them to Ebay mil spec wire.  Made a second set of interconnects with Radioshack plugs with plastic covers.  No difference whatsoever between them. 

The hollow pin Switchcraft 3502 beats them all if you know how to solder the wire to the top of the pin as intended.  I suspect using these with Duelund wire will produce terrific results. 
Just make a set with the KLEI and then with Switchcraft using Duelund 16 gauge. Now listen for several weeks as burn in needed. A good rig high in Fidelity is also needed. I am confident if you do and have all this you will come away with great first hand knowledge.