Highest BUILD quality tube amps?

Not so much with sound...lots of ways to fine tune thru tube rolling, etc. I'm just curious which tube amps are built to last for many years with the least amount of repairs. I know Mcintosh comes to mind for longevity. I was snooping around on the web and Air Tight seems to be built like a tank and I've never read any poor repair histories. Luxman same thing. Any others come to mind?
aberyclark
Check out Weston Acoustics amplifiers. Australian made in a Melbourne suburb and very highly regarded within the Stereonet community. Earle even winds his own transformers and does all the cabinetry as well. I have owned the Troubadour which is a 20-30 watt integrated amp, depending on what valves are in it, for 8 years now and have had no issues at all. He also makes mono-blocks.
Does Jolida have their business in order as far as a single entity? I could have sworn there were two versions of Jolida amps floating around at one time due to unsettled grievances who the real owner was. 
I really wish I could swing two MC275’s, Atma-sphere monos, or Carver Monos. All have great sound ( although I have not heard Carver) and look wonderful. I like Rogue monoblocks as well, however, I hate that their tubes are somewhat hidden
Couldn’t agree more, when it comes to PTP wiring, over PCBs. I’ve been very happy with my Cary amps. Enjoyed a Rocket 88, for a short time. Now(the past ten years), a pair of SLM-100s. Easy and worth the effort to upgrade. Transformer quality is key, when it comes to valve amps, and I’ve found those in my Carys, make the cut. Now that Dennis no longer owns the company, can’t swear to anything, though.
Emotive Audio Design (not Emotiva).  Solid design and construction.  Point to point wiring.  Conservative operating points so long tube life and excellent long term reliability.