Highest BUILD quality tube amps?

Not so much with sound...lots of ways to fine tune thru tube rolling, etc. I'm just curious which tube amps are built to last for many years with the least amount of repairs. I know Mcintosh comes to mind for longevity. I was snooping around on the web and Air Tight seems to be built like a tank and I've never read any poor repair histories. Luxman same thing. Any others come to mind?
aberyclark
There's a number of them that are very high quality and low maintenance.
VAC, Atma-Sphere, BAT, Lamm, Music Reference, Herron, VTL, Rogue all qualify IMHO. Audio Research is one of the biggest brands, but while they certainly have a large number of fans, I have heard plenty of stories and had one personal experience where they are a step down in reliability (and repair cost) vs. those mentioned above. 
The Air Tight I once owned was also trouble free, but my read is that there aren't too many sold so it's hard to get a meaningful sample. Cheers,
Spencer
Will Vincent (autospec) specializes in rebuilds of Dyna ST70's. He built me a really nice SET 45 on a Dyna chassis! Recommended!
Prima Luna has got my attention for the simple reason of point to point wiring. Circuit boards are only so good IMO. Boards do have a range of quality as far as material used, thickness of traces, etc. In the end though, it is hard to beat point to point.