Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
  So over the holidays I added 4 more e mats and I painted my tube pins.  The improvement in sound has been unreal.  I was really happy about the systems sound but this has taking all those improvements over the top.                                                                                                 I actually did some tube rolling and ended up painting some old telefunken tubes I have had for a few years.  I figured that if anything went wrong with the tubes it would be no big loss,  due to the fact that these tubes have always been bright and edgy in my current system.  But now with all the changes from the perfect path products these tubes sound amazing.  Truly suprised with the results and very happy,  
Oh, by the way I am keeping the telefunkens in the preamp, they sound so good now
Fabulous results, kedoades.  I agree--all the RFI that was a source of edginess or glare in my system has been attenuated.  The sound has been made smooth and relaxed by Total Contact and Omega mats, and the increase in clarity and information retrieved just gets better as more mats are added.  As the noise floor drops, more inner detail, extended decay and expansion of the sound stage is what has been happening for me and should be expected by you.   
^^^

Its amazing how much noise we were putting up with prior to the PPT products coming on board.

The interesting thing is, there’s a lot more noise left that will be removed by the use of more mats, with more judicious use of TC, and future products coming down the pike from PPT (according to Tim).

Personally, I can hardly wait for the new products. As it is, I’m getting realism in sound and vocals from the system now that is allowing me to actually suspend disbelief, and I have yet to paste my circuit breaker switches with TC.

Have any of you pasted the glass on your small signal tubes yet? How about the inside of your power conditioners? Speaker crossovers? Wall sockets? Wall switches? If not, highly recommended. :-)

Frank