linn sondek tt

Does anybody still buy this? I just noticed many of their old dealers are gone.i wonder why?
theoriginalthor1
If you’re the guy that uses a golf ball and a piece of string for a tonearm, I’m laughing even harder
🤣
This from the Kuzma shill who thinks the LP12 Magik sounds better than the LP12 Radikal D....rich.

Your right your LP12 is better than a Kuzma you can’t take a Kuzma to a Golf Course and hit 9 holes with its tonearm. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

see you you later Tiger

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The last LP12 I had was in 2005 current spec at the time, lingo 2 etc.
I initially used naim electronics with it - then a BAT ph10 se,  BAT 51se  and Benz ebony LP - much better than the naim sound. I used the same Bat gear and cart with the sme and Kuzma so consistent ancillaries.
Yes I am sure the LP12 has improved since then, so has everything else.
As I said my friend's Linn gives me some insight to the current Linn sound.
I live in the UK and there is still a big Linn following the same with naim. Go on the naim forums and posters believe in nothing else.
I am sure your Linn sounds great - btw was it the XL DC kuzma and 4pt, cartridge? - when you did your comparison?
As you say  the ancillary equipment can influence the result positively or negatively with any gear . 
I have done quite a bit of experimentation with cartridges, arm and phonostages - some combination just don't work. 
davey, you take things personal. I have nothing against the LP12. I guess I should have never said that the 1200G smokes the LP12 just because I think its better to my ears. Its all personal preference and system dependent and their are many tables that are very good. I have spoken to Linn experts that actually travel the country and come from other countries to tune in the Linns so they are still very relevant so if that tells you how I feel about Linns that I actually looked into what is involved with their upkeep and have tried to audition a Linn recently and I am forced to travel 100’s of miles to do so. Then you need somebody to come from another state or country to tune it up because nobody locally can do it correctly. If you have figure out how to get the most out of it, thats great.